Tutor with the Best!
Become a Tutor
Tutors are different than teachers and instructors in the sense that they do not educate large groups of students and they do not simply dictate lessons. A tutor takes on the role of an educator in a student’s life in a personal way. They focus on a student’s individual learning styles and interests to tailor a learning experience that allows for each student to learn new academic material and feel confident about the knowledge they receive. Also, a tutor has the unique ability to be remote and to work in places that the student feels comfortable.
- Knowledge of subject matter
- Ability to effectively communicate subject matter
- Application of different learning strategies including proven methods and modern technologies
- Ability to listen and answer questions during tutoring sessions
- Set goals and/or expectations during the first few sessions
Find the Perfect Tutoring Job
When private tutoring is provided by a well trained tutor who is passionate about the development of their students effects can be dramatic, with students improving performance and achieving academic excellence. If you are passionate about this rewarding calling of being a tutor, consider joining our Academy.